We show owners, managers, and tenants of commercial property how to:
First, we come to your property for a free walk-through and consultation. If, based upon the opportunities at your property and your business needs, it appears that we can be of service to you, we will develop a scope of work and terms that make sense for you.
Then, we evaluate just about everything that exists on your property and everything that takes place there, including:
- Electricity, Natural Gas, and Water Consumption
- Structural Elements
- Interior Environment
- Plug Load
- Landscapes and Hardscapes
For a more detailed list of what our property evaluation covers, click here.
Next, we analyze this information and develop recommendations for improvements that will make your property cheaper to run, more valuable, and friendlier to people and the environment. Our reports outline the projected costs and benefits of a wide variety of improvements, including solar PV and water heating, highlighting those changes that will deliver the greatest reward for the least investment. Valuable information about relevant incentives, rebates, and financing opportunities is included.
Finally, depending upon our findings and your needs, we can
- Assist in the completion of mandatory disclosures
- Create an action plan
- Investigate selected issues in greater technical detail
- Perform detailed financial analyses on specific recommendations
- Guide or manage the implementation of selected improvements
- Guide or manage your participation in rebate, incentive, and financing programs